Cyber Advisors Inc, (CAI) located in Maple Grove, MN, is looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer. CAI is a steadily growing IT managed services provider (MSP) business that specializes in a very high-quality, customer-focused approach to designing, managing, and maintaining our customer's IT environment. We have invested a tremendous amount of time to develop our technology, processes, and support platform. We are now adding to our team of outstanding individuals to help in our growth. Come grow with us!
You can learn more about us at www.cyberadvisors.com
This is a full-time position. Working hours are Monday-Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
- Provide primarily remote and on-site support to our clients.
- Proactively anticipate, pre-empt, diagnose, and solve hardware, network, and software problems.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of customer's specific business environment.
- Perform major technology platform migrations (Exchange, Active Directory, and others)
- Passion for great customer service.
- Long standing curiosity and love of technology.
- Excellent phone, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work with little or no supervision
- High quality, detail-oriented approach to work.
- Well developed organizational skills.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Interest in building a long term career position.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or commensurate work experience Preferred
- A+, Network+, or similar IT certification or working toward it
- 3+ years IT experience
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals
- Broad knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, and Exchange
- Broad knowledge of Windows Desktop OS & MS Office Suites
- Experience with network security, anti-virus, and firewalls.
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
- Vacation and PTO.
- Employer paid Health and Dental Insurance for CAI employee.
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off to train for continuing education
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Bonuses eligible
Cyber culture is like no other. First and absolutely foremost, we believe in taking care of our employees and their families. Whether we are blowing off steam on the company-owned boat club, gathering for a fun summer family picnic, or hosting sales –vs- engineering paintball war, we play just as hard as we work. We believe good things come to those who sweat.
**This position requires vaccination per guidelines set forth by numerous clients that this position will service**