Cyber Advisors, Inc. has been the recipient of multiple Top Companies to Work For awards by both Twin Cities Magazine and Star Tribune. Come and join a team where we solve a wide array of technology tasks, build individual skill sets, and have a good time doing it! We are looking to add a weekend shift Service Desk Administrator to our team. Cyber Advisors provides employees opportunities for growth and learning while servicing a dynamic customer base. Our customers depend on us as their technology consultants and you will be expected to play a major role in our growth and success. You will also build your own skill set as you are exposed to many different types of applications, environments, and platforms. We believe a healthy work-life balance is paramount to the success of our team.
Examples of Work Performed
- Balance daily workload, answering and prioritizing calls and tickets
- Install, support, and troubleshoot software and hardware issues remotely
- Gather technical information for Engineer or on-site escalations
- Be part of rotation responding to after-hours calls and emergencies to mitigate client downtime
- Perform on-site dispatches at client sites when necessary
- Maintain client accounts with special attention to security on all data and voice systems
- Exceed customer expectations of service and know-how on a daily basis
- Maintain internal knowledgebase and ticketing information on an ongoing basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: MCSA or two-year college degree in Information Technology; or equivalent experience.
- The Cyber Advisors Service Desk is not an entry level position and will require a combination of skills and experience for consideration.
- Two years related experience with helpdesk/desktop support in a professional environment
- Call center or client-facing experience
- Strong PC Operating System, hardware, and networking fundamentals
- Active Directory: managing user accounts, security groups, and permissions
- LAN Fundamentals: file servers, file, and folder permissions, print servers
- ISP Flow/Outage Fundamentals
- Spam Filtering Fundamentals
- Data Backup and Restore Fundamentals
- Security: identifying and resolving malicious software issues
Shift (Full Time) -
- Wednesday - Sunday (5-8hr shifts) OR Thursday - Sunday (4-10 hour shifts)
- Highly competitive pay based on experience
- Shift differential for working afterhours
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Cyber Advisors fully pays Medical and Dental plan for employee
- 401k with employer matching
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Bonuses eligible
- Vacation and paid time off
- Working with dynamic clients and the latest coolest technology
If you are a hard-working, possess great customer service skills, and you are an individual with a strong work ethic, we'd love to talk to you.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.